I am a super chocoholic, it’s a problem! But with these super little bars, I can get my chocolate hit, with a little less guilt. These are soo good. And some healthy sprinkles added on top, which is my new obsession sprinkling little crunchy healthy things on my food e.g cacoa nibs, buckwheat groats, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, chia seeds, crushed nuts… oh the crunchy goodness of it all!
- ½ cup mix of cashews and walnuts
- ½ cup oats (or add more nuts if you want to go grain-free)
- 10 dates
- 3 Tbs cacoa powder
- 1Tbs maple syrup
- 1tsp. water
- 1/3 cup cocoa/cacoa
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/6 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tbs Peanut Butter
- Dried mulberries
- Cacoa nibs
- Buckwheat groats
– Put nuts and oats in food processor till crushed up finely.
– Add dates and process
– Mix in cacoa, maple syrup and water till clumping
-Spread mix onto a tray, pat down to firmly pack it.
– Then in another bowl mix coca, maple syrup, coconut oil and peanut butter.
-Spread on top of base, then sprinkle on some of those crunchy healthy sprinkles
-Freeze for at least 1 hour, then cut into small squares and store in the fridge… yum yum.